Permits and Code Enforcement
Thornbury Township contracts with third party contractors to provide inspection services. Tim Durham is the Township Building Code Official, Len Warren the Electrical Inspector, Mike Conrad is the Zoning Officer with Judy Lizza as the Deputy Zoning Officer. Call the Township Office and speak with Teresa at (610) 399-1425 or via email at email@example.com.
If you are doing a construction, electrical, or plumbing project at your house, contact Teresa at the office 610-399-1425 to find out what permits you may need.
Typically, the following activities need a permit:
- Construction of a structure larger than 200 sq. ft.
- New or replacement decks and porches
- Home or building additions
- New or altered electrical
- New or altered plumbing
- Swimming pools and hot tubs
- Major roof repairs or replacement
To schedule an inspection:
Electrical: Len Warren 610-399-5094
Building, Plumbing, Mechanical: Chili Inspection Services, Tim Durham 856-514-3279